Tuesday, February 8, 2022

This answer is correct, but I'd like to add something There aren't many

 Jackery 240 vs 300

The Jacket 300 was made to be used mostly inside. I don't want to say that it can't be used while camping in the woods. As a back-up for my C-PAP machine, I keep mine on my nightstand.
In this case, I'm not sure where Jackery gets the idea that it will "destroy the battery life." You can let electricity go to a device while still making sure the battery is working properly. This is called pass through charging. So, when the battery is fully charged, the extra power goes to the device, which could be in standby or active mode. If you plug in a device, it will send electricity to it even though it doesn't use up the battery. Before the charge, everything was the same. While the battery is being charged, some of the power used to charge the battery is sent to the device that needs power. To charge, it'll take a long time. The plugged-in thing will get more power without draining the battery. Pass through charging is now available on a wide range of gadgets around the world, including phones, laptops, tablets, and other electronic devices. The best thing to do is to leave it plugged in when you're using or charging a gadget. Because the box will keep it trickling-charged so it's always charged unless there is a power outage and you need a full charge, it won't hurt the battery.
Is it going to work with your air pressure and setting? You should use the DC output port with a CPAP. The unit has a 10 watt or less auto-off mechanism that shuts down all output ports, including the DC one. If you want to make the battery last longer, this is a big problem. My Resmed Airsense 10 with DC converter came with this. I used it for about 5.5 hours at a 7 watt draw before it turned itself off (My unit is set to Auto and my pressure avg 8.7). The explorer 240 started the night with 100% capacity and is now only at 84%, so it did well until the auto off option was turned on. At the rate I used it, I thought it would last 3 to 4 nights of camping before needing to be charged up again. This looks like a great product, but the auto-off feature should be removed to save energy. As far as I know, the 6-hour auto-off feature isn't very clear in the specifications for all output ports. It does, however. The website says that if you are using a CPAP, you should turn off some features to save energy. People don't want to be awakened by a built-in alarm for 6 hours because the battery has died. I was able to extend the charge's life. You can boost the power to more than 10 watts by adding more things, but this reduces how long it can run. You can also just accept that you might have to turn it back on after 6 hours.
This answer is correct, but I'd like to add something. There aren't many people who know a lot about portable refrigerators, but I own two and have tried to figure out how to do this myself. The fridge will run all the time until it reaches the set temperature, then it will turn the compressor on and off to keep that temperature. A lot of what is going on outside can affect how long the battery lasts. I've found that between 85 and 90 degrees, I can get 20 hours of sleep, but after that, it drops a lot. All power plants have a "working temperature" that you need to know. I don't use these power stations when I go camping in the summer because the peak temperatures where I live are 100 degrees or more, which is too hot for lithium batteries. The battery life changes a lot depending on the temperature outside. Because I don't run a lab for people, I can't say much more than that. Both of my refrigerators have eco mode, which means that the compressor runs at a slower speed to save energy, but it's a delicate balance to get it just right. If the fridge can't keep the temperature you want, it runs for longer, which wastes more energy. This can happen if the outside temperature is too high and your fridge can't keep up. If this happens, you may spend more energy in eco mode than non-eco mode. Furthermore, if you have a non-regulated DC output, the lower the voltage, the less watts the power station will be able to provide, which means the fridge will have to work harder to keep the temperature at the right level. It doesn't say in the description that this is a controlled 12V output, but many people think so because they have used it. I can't say because I haven't made up my mind about whether or not I want to buy this thing. Most of the time, you can tell right away because these fridges show the voltage that comes in. If it's always 12 or close to it, it's regulated. A power station of this size should be able to run a refrigerator in an RV with AC and keep it below 90 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 hours, or even 24 hours if the temperature outside is warmer than that. You can also precool the fridge from a wall outlet to make sure it stays cool. However, if you're going camping where the temperature is going to be above 90 degrees, you'll need a cooler full of ice to keep your food cool. When you buy a home freezer, fill it with ice, and buy a high-insulated cooler, you may save money and time. Instead, you could buy a solar panel. If you have a strong voltage regulator and the sun, you can run them at higher temperatures. You'll also need a lot of power.

https://litecomparison.com/jackery-240-vs-300/

No comments:

Post a Comment